[317 LOADING #180 OSRS] Project51. Anguish w/ fixes & more. Raids rework. 95% Revenant Caves.

This was the start of a project base on Anguish. This probably still needs a TON of work but it is a small improvement to the Anguish base. I had prior experience with OSV, Ethos, & Ascend before starting this so the main goal to tackle a lot of the QoL issues carried over from base to base.  I worked on this alone as fun side project & to gain some more experience as I am still big noob. I'm sure tons of people will find this useful as the original Anguish thread pops off from time to time. Enjoy!

NOTE: If anyone provides fixes for the known bugs I will be happy to implement them & update the links.

Fix Project errors related to libs
in eclipse:

File -> import -> Existing Projects into Workspace -> select root directory -> browse -> click on the Hs-Source-dev-fixed file and click finish

right click on the file -> build path -> add external archives -> CTRL+A -> open

List of fixes & features:
-Scythe of Vitur & Sangunesti Staff now function at about 75% each. (Idk if their effects were removed from Anguish before release but when I downloaded it they were just in-game with no effect)
-Reworked Hydra combat Scripts
-updated starter tutorial
-Raids expanded on; Entering/Leaving raids has had work to fix/prevent many bugs. Updates to boss mechanics. Potion mixing, Fishing, Farming, Herblore. (Skilling room needs object added for exit)
-Revenant Caves 95% done; Weapons & Bracelet in-game with Ether charging. Updated the droptables and NPC stats on Revenants. Amulet of Avarice notes certain items.
-Base experience of many actions have been revamped to match data provided on OSRS wiki
-Chaos Temple has been implemented with Druid to un-note bones for a small gold fee
-Expanded on the maxhit debugging system thats been in the base since Ethos(A little spammy but it worked well for me to balance or find broken multipliers)
-Team Scaling for Raids 1. Based on amount of members in your Clan Chat. (uses IF statements but it works)
-Started adding content to the Max Guild that was previously useless
-Wrath Runecrafting
-Added the proper data for many #180 items
-Item creation for all Karrulum dungeon items
-Fixed all the broken teleports
-Bonus XP & Double Drop books
-Added Slayer Pets (Resized versions of existing slayer NPCS)

(Full update log & small TODO list & generic ideas/suggestions in the package)

Basic Media. Will add more if requested (Grabbed these just for the purpose of releasing)

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

Package Link:

https://mega.nz/file/O9QxAK4a#vymOCG9_Yd_AxeggBfioI4-v_AmvipLBfAArFK_jjtE

Server:
https://mega.nz/file/ztJUTQqQ#aBalqgkYToMw-x6il7ZajW4ebRLbFTHzSpl8ztWmr-U
Client:
https://mega.nz/file/GxAhAQrA#VFKKvpXUL3sVaxXxQ9km-MQX9GWCwSbl0cwvJGjSAw4
Cache:
https://mega.nz/file/nwRxjCbR#uhN4Q_U1mlZgChACm9zq3QkEC2zEozwvMpvjnPaOt3A

Bugs that need fixed

[spoiler]MAKE SURE YOU FIX THE INVENTORY NULL BUG WHEN PLAYERS FIRST EQUIP ITEMS
TRADING POST WORKS MINUS THE ETHOS/ASCEND/ANGUISH NOTED ITEM DUPE
RAIDS SKILLING ROOM NEEDS AN EXIT OBJECT OR NEEDS COMMENTED OUT COMPLETELY OF THE ROTATIONS[/spoiler]

FIX FOR THE INVENTORY NULLING BUG ON FIRST LOG IN
In tutorial.java search for     

public void refresh() {

Then remove the following

player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerHat);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerChest);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerLegs);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerWeapon);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerAmulet);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerCape);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerFeet);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerHands);    
        player.getItems().wearItem(-1, -1, player.playerShield);

Credits to all these Lovely people:
-Waked
- Jason & The whole OSV team. No one credits them for ethos/ascend being mostly their work.
-KingZeus
-Goon 
-RSPSi. I have his map editor and used it for small changes through out. I.E; Home area, Raids Skilling Room
-Kingfox & the whole Exotic team
-My friends; Footpad, Vam8, Your wife (Not the same Your Wife as on this forum)
-Patrity for his Edgeville Village release
-XoraRSPS for providing his tutorial.java for me to find what he claims is the fix

Dragonstone Coming Soon..

1 hour ago, Flub said:

Thanks for the post - Can you fix the 'Bugs that need fixed' section as you can currently see the '[spoiler]' tags

Cheers ❤️ 

I thoughts I removed all the spoiler tags but I guess I missed that one. For some reason after about 4 thread edits the edit option stopped showing for me on this thread though, I don't know why. 😕

7 hours ago, Zezima said:

Awesome release! I wish I knew how to code a server from scratch to make it amazing 😞

Thanks Zezima. As Machine said, you could always learn! Its not too hard & I'm usually a pretty helpful fella. However many people have more experience than me. 😛